Starting any new business requires significant planning. Starting a successful medical practice requires the same planning—and so much more. Are you finishing your residency, leaving a hospital position, starting your own group practice, or relocating an existing practice? Regardless of your situation, we can help you with the myriad of details, including setting a realistic timeframe, knowing your financial capability and resources, hiring the right people, and choosing the right software to manage your billing and medical records processes. Get experienced help from BMC —we know the medical business and can help you make the right decisions to start a successful practice.
Building a medical practice requires careful planning and collaborative execution. Turn to our practice management experts at BMC for all of your new practice management needs.
- Determining set-up costs and expenses
- Developing a pro-form for loan and cash flow projections
- Market research analysis for optimum practice location
- Developing a detailed business plan
- Assisting with purchase of software and equipment, including practice management software, electronic medical records, medical and office equipment, and telephone systems
- Credentialing and enrollment with insurance carriers
- Identifying and recruiting qualified personnel
- Training employees on practice policies and procedures
- Providing resources for professional services such as banks, attorneys, and accountants specializing in health care